(1) Choose template to search on (e.g., Publication_v1.0.xml)
- Records based only on the selected template will be returned.
(2) Fill out any fields to be matched:
- Enter "IS NULL" (without quotes) to find records where field has no value
- Enter "IS NOT NULL" (without quotes) to find records where field contains a value
- A field may contain && and ||
e.g., "Pomeroy && Clark" - field must contain both names
e.g., "Pomeroy || Clark" - field must contain any of the names.
e.g., "Clark || Pomeroy && O'Hearn " - field contains either "Clark" or "Pomeroy and O'Hearn".
(Remember: && takes prescedence over ||)
(3) Select either
- Match All Fields - records must match in all fields filled in, or
- Match Any Fields - record must match at least one of the fields filled in,
and then press Find.
Select Change Output to change what fields are displayed and to change output to a tab-separated value file.